Saturday, May 7, 2016

New Blog Tab, New List

As you know by now I have a new hobby.  I am LOVING bird photography and all its challenges.  I miss my wonderful yard in the country, but I'm finding there are a lot of great wildlife parks in Houston and it has helped ease my loss and created many new photography opportunities.

Eastern Screech Owl
That said, I don't want this to become a "Bird Blog" so I have made flickr album to keep track of the birds I see as I create my Life List.  Did you know that 648 birds can be seen in Texas?  Amazing.

Black-bellied Whistling Ducks
There is a new tab at the top of the page that you can click on to see my birds.  There will only be one photo per species and I will replace old out of focus pictures with new clearer ones as I get them.  Birds are listed alphabetically.

Carolina Wren
I will let you know when I add new ones and you will see that the number of pictures in the album will go up as well.

Black-throated Green Warbler
I have said it many times before.  I am a list maker.  So this seems the perfect way for me to keep track of things.  I hope you enjoy it.