Saturday, April 9, 2016

Love. Love. Love

Love.  Love that Breck and I got to spend time together growing a hobby that we both can enjoy.  We spent several days vacationing on the far west end of Galveston Island.  Away from the crowds and surrounded by beautiful birds and scenery, we had sunrise on our front porch and sunset on our back.

7:02 am ocean side
6:47 pm bay side
Love.  Love that my new camera and lens are working out so well.  There is a lot to learn and I have decided that I would like to take a class or two in photography beginning with learning more about how to use the camera.

Crested Caracara enjoying a Rock Pigeon
Love.  Love that I added so many new birds to my Life List of Texas Birds.  I have a rule that I won't add a bird to the list that I do not get a picture of for positive ID.  With the new camera I'm hoping that the photos will be better than ever.

Buckeye
Common Yellowthroat with Lantana
There is so much more to tell you and show you from our trip, but here is a taste of my next post.

Great Egret and chicks