Saturday, March 14, 2015

I'm Walkin' Into Spiderwebs

Today was the first day of Spring Break for me.  I slept in (if you can call 6:45 sleeping in), had my coffee (took my time and enjoyed it), and after noticing a little fog out the window stepped outside to see what the day would hold.  I found a sight that I have never seen before.


Everything was covered in dewy, moist spiderwebs.



The lacy pearl like strands were everywhere.


There were webs that were quite confusing.


What spider could possibly have made this?  It looks more like a rat's nest of fishing line.


The webs went on and on covering almost 2 acres.


I might not have noticed the display if it had not been for the fog cutting the bright morning light and coating the webs with moisture.


Funny thing, though.  I didn't see a single spider.


 But I know they were there somewhere.


Pretty cool, right?