Sunday, December 14, 2014

Naughty or Nice?

This has been a busy year for me, though I am no different from anyone else I'm sure.  I had lofty goals of another handmade Christmas.  But honestly, this year it just wasn't going to happen.  I'll just save some of the ideas I had until next year.

In the meantime, I did squeak out one homemade gift for the people in Breck's office when I was in Houston.


Sweet pecans like the ones my grandmother used to make.


And a new recipe for spicy pecans.


I diivided them out into pint mason jars and made up Naughty (spicy) and Nice (sweet) labels for each.


Also made a little note card using canva.com again (love them) and tied it on with a Christmas twine and  a bell.


Now I just need to get through my annual Cookie Exchange Party this Monday, then it's smooth sailing through the holidays.