Tuesday, December 9, 2014

A Little Something For The Ladies

Christmas can break you . . . if you let it.  Sometimes all you really need to do is keep it simple;  a little something to let people know you care.


This is especially true of coworkers, the people who greet you every morning with a smile and are at your back when you need them.  In the past I have made small tokens of my appreciation for the ladies on my hallway like jars of homemade jam or the Gingerbread Sugar Scrub  in the picture above, but this year I did not find the time to make handmade presents.  Alas (with sigh).  I did, however, find some cute seasonal hand soaps and jazzed them up to make them personal.


The scents are themed to the season and I got 5 different ones so the ladies can pick their favorite.


Using canva.com (free, and oh my gosh, you need to check it out if you haven't) I made my own gift tags to hang from the lids.  I have also used it to make recipe cards, party invitations, thanksgiving joke cards, and baby shower gift cards.


A teacher at school had this cute little star hole punch in her scrapbook supplies.  It was perfect for threading some twine to hang from the bottles.


I picked up this box of Christmas trinkets to add a little more jazz to the gift and make it more festive.


I think they turned out cute.


No pets were harmed in the assembling of this gift, though this one was scolded for trying to drag off a tag.