Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Feeling Connected

I love the daybook journal and look forward to sitting still each month long enough to share my day here and on her blog.  This month, though, I think I have been enjoying reading the other women's posts more than ever.  There were very few I read that I just didn't connect with, but found I had something in common with each of them.  Here are some examples:

Nancy from A Rural Journal makes Postcards.  Did you know I love making postcards?  Here are a few of mine.  Something I would like to get back to someday.



Jerralea's Journey has big cooking days for her freezer.  Yep.  That's me.  I love having a full freezer.


Just a Country Girl wants to make soap.  That's on my list for the summer.  Rosemary soap to use some of my overwhelming bounty might be a good start.


Starwood Quilter.  Enough said here.


I could go on, but I think I made my point.  We are all connected in some way.

But back to A Rural Journal for a minute.  She is doing a giveaway this month of handmade soap. Follow this link if you would like to enter to win.  Good luck