Friday, January 24, 2014

Snowmageden? Not really.

It's not as rare as unicorn and leprechaun sightings, but snow in this area is something to take note of.


It doesn't matter if it's 3 inches or .3 inches, it is still photo worthy.


Honestly, I had hoped for more, but I'll take what I can get.


Hopefully my broccoli won't have suffered too much and will be fine when it warms back up into the 60's tomorrow.  Texas weather is crazy.


Work had a delayed start, so I was able to take a nice walk this morning when the sun came up so I could get some pictures before it melted.


Really it's mostly ice with a little snow on top.  Nonetheless, beautiful.


I do feel bad that my bird feeder is empty.  I will need to pick up some seed in town.


I do love this time of year.


And Jeff?  The Snowmageden title is for you.  Hope I spelled it right.