Thursday, October 31, 2013

Some People Carve Pumpkins

I like traditions.  My family doesn't have many, but we have a few.  Breck and I always give three kisses before bed.  He who cooks doesn't clean is another.  We also eat Chinese food on Halloween.


It started when we were a family of three and we were trying to carve pumpkins and get our son ready for trick or treating.  Things were so busy we ordered Chinese for delivery.


All these years later it is still something I look forward to on Halloween night.  This year I made the drive to Houston to have dinner with Breck at a yummy place he recommended.  My gosh, was it good!


I am a creature of habit and ordered the same thing I always get,  General Tso's Chicken.  I even saved some back to have tomorrow for dinner.  And our fortunes?  Guess whose is whose.


Happy Halloween, everyone.  Do you have any fun traditions?