Saturday, September 28, 2013

Planned Boredom

With Breck taking a job in another city, we have changed our routine.  I know, obviously, right?  You would thing, though, that most thing wouldn't.  I still sleep, work, and do all the same chores and have all the same hobbies that I did B.H. (that's Before Houston).  Not so.  Let me break it down for you, but being a visual person, let's put it in pictures starting with life Before Houston based on a 168 hour week.


Now before you judge, let me explain Planned Boredom.  It equates to TV, perusing the Internet, reading, looking at cookbooks . . . you get the idea.  However, since I have had the house to myself and my job has gotten a little crazy, things have changed.


I didn't plan on that much Planned Boredom, but I just haven't been able to get in a new groove.  I really miss cooking and my hobbies, and have been too tired and unmotivated to do any.  Obviously, things need to change. I need to get back to making time for the things that are important to me. 


As you can see, my Planned Boredom for today was spent playing around with a graph program on the Internet while waiting for Breck to roll out of bed.  Fun right?  Or not.  Either way, I have a plan.


If you didn't read this far, I don't blame you.  But for what it's worth, the program I used was Create A Graph.