Monday, September 16, 2013

New Project: Part 1

In my September Day book journal entry I admitted, much to my chagrin, that I did not have any craft projects in the works.  I have rectified that, but I really can't tell you much more . . . yet.   I can tell you it's made of wood.


Chip It helped with the color palette when I found inspiration in a photograph.


With the color palette chosen, I got started getting some paint onto my letters and numbers.


The first coat will dry over night and I'll apply another coat tomorrow.  Then a little distressing and more paint . . . but I'm getting ahead of myself.  One step at a time.  I am hoping it will all come together as I see it in my head.  Sometimes it works out that way and sometimes it doesn't.