Friday, August 30, 2013

Remember Me?

It's been awhile!  Going back to school has me zapped.  When I get home at night I just want to put my feet up and take deep slow breaths.  That usually leads to a nap, by the way.  I remember this from last year, and it lasts about 2 weeks.  I already feel like I am getting in the swing of things, but give me a little more time.

One of my daily routines is checking my email and facebook in the morning while I have a cup or two (okay, call it what it is . . . two) of coffee.  I came across this article from Daily Good and really wanted to share it with you guys.  I hope you read it and find it puts a smile on your face.  Honestly, I couldn't believe they pulled it off keeping even their husbands in the dark.


So did you read it yet?  Well, go read it and come back.

Now wasn't that nice?  I love inspiring people.