Friday, May 10, 2013

My Top Three

I know you may think this as a cheap post, but I find it very interesting.   I have made a few posts that far exceed others in views.  You might think they would all be in the same category, but they aren't.  Since many of you are new to my blog of randomness, I thought you may not have seen these, and may be curious about what others find interesting.

#1  Owl Pattern as Promised  This post has been viewed 7 times more that my next most popular post.  That number is staggering to me.  But he is cute, isn't he?


#2 Tide Pools at Sunrise  This is one of my favorite posts because I love the photos.  I was so lucky with light and tide that day.  If you haven't seen this post, please take a peek.  Nature is amazing.


#3 Sausage and Cheese Kolaches  This has been making the rounds on Pinterest, and is one of my favorite recipes.  I hope there are people out there not just pinning this, but making it as well.


So there you have it, 3 of my top 5 posts ever: sewing, nature photography, and cooking.  You are an eclectic bunch.