Wednesday, May 15, 2013

My Blog Warm Fuzzy Feel Good

You know if you are a blogger that sometimes it's difficult to keep up your energy and enthusiasm.  This is why viewers are so important (and your comments are wonderful).  You, my viewers, keep me going.  You keep me enthused.  You keep me writing.  Trust me.  A blog is a lot of work.  The picture editing alone takes up a lot of time.  Lately I have been having a lot of "feel good" moments with my blog and would love to share two of them with you.

I was speaking with a friend at work, Paula, who mentioned she had seen my post on Fort Parker State Park and that she recognized the bridge in the photo of Breck and me, and that it reminded her of trips she had made there as a child.


First of all, I was so happy that she had seen my post!  But secondly, I felt good that in some small way I may have brought a smile to her face as she remembered good times.  How cool is that!

The second surprise "feel good" came when I was introduced to my friend Lauren's husband.  It turns out he reads my blog too and liked my post on Brazos Bend State Park, telling me he spent time there as a kid.  Love it.


I have been so pleased and happy with the response I have been getting from my park trips.  Texas State Parks are such a wonderful resource.  I hope all you Texans out there can make a trip to one at some point soon and see what all my excitement is about.   Goodness knows there is bound to be one close to you.


If you are interested in going to a park, go to Texas Parks & Wildlife for more information.  And if you visit a park, please let me know.  I would love to hear all about it.  You can leave your comments on my Texas State Park Adventures page.