Sunday, April 14, 2013

3 Rows Down. 10 To Go.

I think I have been striking a good balance with all my favorite interests lately: cooking, hiking, gardening, sewing, home decorating, and everything else in between.  Today I hit the sewing machine and made a little more progress on Dear Jane.  These were not all done in a day, but rather over the last week.

C7 Megan's Mountain Laurel
C4 Tic Tac Toe
G13 Molly's Muffins
Now I have 3 rows complete.  I'm gaining on it.  Here is how it looks so far (fuzzy picture, I know).


And the first 3 rows are all pieced together.


Now I'm taking a little time to relax on the porch, listen to the random mooing cow, watch the fire in the pit burn down after my wonderful husband grilled hot dogs for dinner, and look forward to tomorrow being another day.  I hope you all had wonderful weekends as well.