Tuesday, March 5, 2013

What's an Organize-A-Thon?

It seems like spring has everyone thinking cleaning, organizing, and decluttering.  My friend Amanda at Love and Renovations seems to be of a like mind.  I love her blog.  It's part of my morning, Monday through Friday routine with coffee before work.  She and her husband Corey recently bought a home and have been working hard on making it their own to reflect their personalities.  This month she is hosting a link party that I find very exciting.  She has invited other bloggers to share their organization projects.  Love this idea.  If I knew how to set it up I would do this myself.

I posted two of my past organization projects.  The first was my garage clean-up.


Things were such a mess, but the shelving and new storage bins got it in order.


Of course later I added one of my favorite decorating projects to the garage when I painted Welcome Home on the door.

The next share I made to Amanda's link party also had to do with the garage (sort of).  I made a board to organize my freezer so I would know what I had in there.


A few other bloggers have posted their organization, and I have no doubt others will follow.  If you get a chance, check it out at February Organiz-A-Thon.  You may get some new ideas for your own spring cleaning.