Thursday, March 28, 2013

Picking out Prints for Frames

Since the owl bathroom is mostly complete and I really don't want to leave it unfinished (even though my Dear Jane is calling my name), I need to get my frames filled.  I need a small 2 x 3 inch picture, another 5 x 5 and one 8 x 10.  Here are a few of the pictures I have taken that I am considering.  Please keep in mind that I don't have any experience with black and white so I am winging this.

For the 2 x 3 inch photo:

Yaupon Leaves with dew
Mushroom in the woods
Wood siding on an old passenger train car
For the square 5 x 5:

Spiderweb on old lock and knob
Sunset
Train Track Rusk, Texas
Same mushroom as above cropped square
And lastly, the 8 x 10:

Texas Longhorn
Pine Cones
Abandoned Gas Station North Zulch, Texas
Sweetgum Seed Pods
I may get out and take some more black and whites instead of going with what I already have.  Anyone have an opinion?  Ideas for Black and white pictures?