Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Owl Inspired Bathroom Update 2

I know, I know.  It's been awhile since I have posted any progress on my owl bathroom.  It's not that I haven't been doing anything, I have.  The owls took 4 coats of paint and a tiny brush to give them clean edges.  At long last, though, I am ready to show you my progress; starting with my little white shelf above the toilet.


I decided to go with black and white photography in here, so the white frames and shelf made sense.  I only have one print in there now, but others will come.


And do you like the lantern filled with color coordinating potpourri?  Nice find, I think, at Pier One.  The blue is a perfect match for the stripe on the wall.


The owls were very time consuming, but now that they are finished I really love them.  The frames are hung for future prints, but for now they are empty.



I love the eyes looking in all directions.



The hand towel is new as well, and also matches the blue stripe.  Kracken, of course, needs to be part of the action.  This was his favorite spot night after night as I painted the owls.



I love my Inhibitors.


I may need your help picking which black and whites of mine to print for the frames.  Let me get some choices together and I'll show you what I'm thinking.

So how do you like it?