Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Hall Bath: Owl Update

This is a really quick update to my small hallway half bathroom.  Stripes are done and dry with just some small touch ups to do.  Now the owls are making their appearance.  Cute little guys.


Thanks to a Hubby Date, I didn't get finished with the large owl, but you can see the progress.  One more afternoon of time on a ladder and this one will be done.


You know that I rarely buy anything that is not on sale.  I saw this cutie last week at Hobby Lobby at full price.  Their new sale ad went out yesterday and he was now 50% off.  Perfect for an accent in this room.  I don't want to overdo the owls so this will be my only addition to the 3 painted ones on the wall.


I think I will put him on a shelf over the toilet and start a black and white gallery with white mats and frames painted the light blue that makes up the top small stripe.  Can you see it?


Some colored hand towels are a must as well.  Waiting for another good sale or coupon.  Bed Bath and Beyond, maybe?