Thursday, November 15, 2012

Another Cookie Exchange! Yes!

I took the plunge and made it official (sorry for the poor quality photos).


I am going to host another cookie exchange party this year.


I made up the invitations with scrap book paper I had left over from last years cookie exchange Mod Podge clip boards.  It's a simple envelope with 4 sheets of card stock cut to fit.  One for main invitation, one for the rules and one each for the ornament exchange and directions.


Now comes the fun planning part.  Last years party was a lot of fun and I can't wait for this one.


Again, sorry for the photo quality.  I should have taken shots when I had all 15 invitations (each is different), but my battery was dead.  Poor Janet was sick today so I had hers left to take a picture of now that my battery has charged.

Check out these posts from last year's party.
Cookies. Check!
Ahhhh.  Party Over.