Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I Am A Wimp

I'm not sure when it happened, but at some point I became a wimp.  Me!  Today I came home from work and turned on the heater, put on sweat pants, pulled out a quilt, and brewed a cup of tea.


Crazy.  It really isn't even that cold.  I guess I was just getting in the fall spirit (that's my story, folks, and I'm sticking to it).  The tea is something I have been waiting to try since Dani (my son's lovely girlfriend) brought it back for me from a trip she made to Colorado.  Unfortunately, I couldn't find my infuser so I improvised with a coffee filter.


Really it worked just fine.


I do think I will put a tea infuser on my Christmas list.


But, ahhhhh, hot tea.  Such great flavor.  No sugar.  No honey.  No lemon.  Yummy.


On another note, does anybody else have a clock like this in their house?


No, I don't mean battery operated and hanging on the wall.  I mean a clock that you never "sprang forward" and will therefore not need to adjust on November 4th.  I would not have noticed this if we had not lost our electricity at some point while I was at work today and I needed to know the time so I could plan dinner.  I will also admit to having flashing 12:00 on my microwave year round.  Yep.  Confessions of a lazy clock setter.