Thursday, September 13, 2012

Yes. More Cooking.

You may have noticed I have not been very good about keeping up the blog since school is back in session.  Sorry about that.  Hopefully I can get back into a good pattern of doing things that you may find interesting.  I did do another big cooking day, and though I took no photographs, I do have the links to the recipes I used.

Breakfasts
18 Pumpkin Spice Mini Muffins
4 jars Apple Pie Oatmeal
12 Carrot Apple Whole Wheat Muffins
12 Bacon Cheddar and Green Onion Scones
4 jars Mandarin Orange Oatmeal

Lunch
Chicken Salad Wraps (I used whole wheat tortillas and served whole, not sliced)
18 Mexican Egg Rolls  ( I did not fry.  I sprayed with Pam, baked at 425 for 9 minutes, turned, 9 more minutes.
4 Whole Wheat English Muffin Pizzas (No recipe, just the stuff you would expect on a pizza on an english muffin.)


Dinner
4 Caprese Lasagna
2 Chicken Spaghetti (Since I cook for 2, this is really 4 meals.)
3 Pork Chops for the Crock Pot


I especially swear by the Pumpkin Spice Mini Muffins (they taste like doughnuts) and the Scones.  Actually the Mexican Egg Rolls served with salsa and sour cream were amazing and so were the Chicken Wraps.  Okay.  Everything has been wonderful.