Thursday, June 14, 2012

All About Me Day

This was a day that was all about me.
  1. 2 cups of coffee in the morning with some yogurt and granola while deciding which Dear Jane blocks I would like to sew.
  2. Sewed 2 blocks (L4, L5), scanned, and posted on my blog and flickr.
  3. Went to town and got a hair cut (love it, by the way)
  4. Had a wonderful lunch with my husband at Must Be Heaven (1/2 chicken salad sandwich and fruit)
  5. Manicure/Pedicure at my new favorite spa stop (I felt like orange today)
  6. Got into my sewing room for a second time today and made block L3
  7. Dinner and wine with some friends and neighbors (thanks, Lucy.  Missed you, Peggy)
Muscato - perfect for a summer evening
Bruschetta with tomatoes
Light pasta salad
Wonderfully flavored chicken breast
I am sorry I did not get a picture of Lucy's stuffed mushrooms.  By this time, the camera had been put aside and we were all enjoying her efforts.

So you can see that this was a day filled with lots of things I love.  Tomorrow I will get back to the other things I love and get some more work done on my projects.