This was a day that was all about me.
- 2 cups of coffee in the morning with some yogurt and granola while deciding which Dear Jane blocks I would like to sew.
- Sewed 2 blocks (L4, L5), scanned, and posted on my blog and flickr.
- Went to town and got a hair cut (love it, by the way)
- Had a wonderful lunch with my husband at Must Be Heaven (1/2 chicken salad sandwich and fruit)
- Manicure/Pedicure at my new favorite spa stop (I felt like orange today)
- Got into my sewing room for a second time today and made block L3
- Dinner and wine with some friends and neighbors (thanks, Lucy. Missed you, Peggy)
|Muscato - perfect for a summer evening|
|Bruschetta with tomatoes|
|Light pasta salad|
|Wonderfully flavored chicken breast|
I am sorry I did not get a picture of Lucy's stuffed mushrooms. By this time, the camera had been put aside and we were all enjoying her efforts.
So you can see that this was a day filled with lots of things I love. Tomorrow I will get back to the other things I love and get some more work done on my projects.