Monday, May 21, 2012

I NEED YOUR HELP

I have decided to enter a photo contest.  Crazy, I know.  The company that hosts the 52 Week Photo Challenge that I participate in is having a great contest and the prizes are worthy of any attempt I can make.  Here is where I need your help.  I can only enter one picture.  One.  I take several thousand photos a week.  How to decide.  Here are a few of the photos I am considering  PLEASE take a look and let me know what you think.

#1 - Foggy Field
#2 - Fog in Trees
#3 - New Grass on the Edge of Pond
#4  - Almost Full 
#5 - Pockets eating Flowers
#6 - Fence and Fall Leaves in Fog
#7 - Wood Rafters in Dilapidated Church
#8 - 360 Bridge from Cliff in Austin

#9 - Rudy Christmas
#10 - Pizza
#11 - Warmed by the Fire
#12 - Coffee at Camp Side
#13 - Rain Reflections #1
#14 - Rain Reflections #2
#15 - Hiking
#16 - Dodge, Chevrolet, Ford
#17 - Mobilgas
#18 - Fields of Spring
#19 - Empty Chair
#20 - Light on Fence
#21 - The Burning of the Tree
Please leave a comment letting me know what you think. (Yes, I know Rudy is sideways.  I will fix that.  Good picture, though.) The deadline is 5/25 at midnight, so I don't have much time.  Thanks, guys.