- I woke up when my alarm went off, not 30 minutes before (not the norm).
- It was baked potato day in the school cafeteria (my favorite).
- All our wonderful students were at school today (the day is always better when they are all there).
- I had enough gas to get home from the grocery store without needing to make another stop (I feel awful, remember).
- A wonderful woman named Cheryl dropped off a bag for me at work.
I know you guys are smart viewers, and you may already have an idea what is in this bag.
One more peek inside and those of you still struggling may have it.
Yes, ladies and gentleman, that is my BQ quilt back from the long-arm (a large quilting machine that decoratively stitches the backing, batting, and quilt top together) and ready for the next step. Here she is out of the bag.
I spread it all out so I could get a good view of it. My inhibitors could hardly wait to play with it.
Here is the up close view of the front.
And the back.
Now I need to put a new blade in my rotary cutter so I can trim off the extra batting and backing.
Wouldn't I love to have this trimmed and bound before my weekend guests come? The answer is yes. Yes I would. Will I make it? We shall see.