Thursday, October 27, 2011

Where is my Camera Cable?

You might have noticed that of my last 2 posts that one was a guest post (I bet you didn't know, Cheryl, how perfect your timing was) and the other a photo from an earlier post with the recipe (Ellen's fabulous Biscotti).  There is a reason for this.  At some point last weekend I gave my camera cable to my son. At the time it did not look familiar and I really thought it was his.  Trust me, I have some great shots of my Inhibitors, work jobs I have been gathering, and a wonderful Walking Stick (the bug) on my camera just waiting to be downloaded and used.  I have ideas I can't wait to record and pass on to you.  I just need to be patient until I can get my cable back.

But wait!  I have an idea.  I can use the fact that I am missing a USB cord for my camera to buy a new one, right?  I have been wanting to take better shots; get those deer in focus when they come through the yard and may be even the woodpeckers and seasonal birds that pass through our area in the winter.  How much can it be to upgrade to fabulous?

$549

Nikon D5100 16.2MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera
$749

$720

Hmmmm.  May be I will put off buying my Big Girl camera and just wait for my so-easy-a-child-could-do-it-camera  $5.95 cable.