I started sewing on the Wedding Purse. Once I got into it I found it was not as difficult as it sounded like it was going to be. First I stitched the outer bag pieces together.
Then I stitched the lining leaving a 2" gap to turn. Next the two pieces were pinned together.
Then I sewed the two together with the right sides of the fabric together. I turned the bag right side out through the gap I left and ironed the petals.
So far so good. Tomorrow I will work on the outer petals.
I did start to plan my new pillows, too. Looks like I have plenty to keep me busy this weekend.
Thank you for your patience with my small posts. Still figuring out the work/hobby/husband balance.