I decided to get a start on the Wedding Purse for my cousin. As I mentioned yesterday, I want to make a test one first to make sure the pattern works. After looking at the purse a little more this morning I decided it might be cute filled with potpourri and hanging from a hanger in the guest room closet.
The first thing I did was print the pattern from the website and trace it onto my pattern plastic.
I cut out my templates.
I picked my fabrics and got all my pieces cut.
Now I will read the directions and make a plan to do a little more tomorrow. Yep, part of going back to work means I won't be as prolific as I was this summer. Sorry. I am still working on the binding for Crackers so you will see those photos soon.